To make your commercial food preparations simple with the finest procedure we offer Commercial Pitco Fryer. Its mechanism is very effective and has long-lasting work life. This fryer is utilized for frying bulk quantities at a moment. The main usage of this product is done at cafes, canteens, restaurants, hotels, and so on. The fixing of the equipment is very easy and it takes a precise amount of space to be installed. Our product is simple to use with user-responsive operations. Our Commercial Pitco Fryer is highly reliable for frying food items in the correct manner and also maintaining the originality of the food products.
This used commercial bread slicer machine is specialized in cutting square used commercial bread slicer and toasts into small slices more evenly with few bread crumbs. It uses a sharp and high-quality blade with long service life.
It works on the principle of gravity loaf in-feed system and the up-and-down reciprocating motion of the blade frame that carries 22 parallel cutting blades spaced at a regular interval of 14.5 mm apart.
Anything you can cut with a mandoline, you can cut with a meat slicer. It works great for anything you want to cut ultra-thin – much better than a knife. From lettuce to bread and cheese, a meat slicer can slice all kinds of food.
Working of a Supercold Ice Making Machine. This video features the harvest cycle of an Ice Cube Making Machine.
A timer operated CPU tilts the water tray upon formation of ice cubes. Hot gas bypass into the evaporator allows the ice cubes to detach from thethe ice bin below.
An icemaker, ice generator, or ice machine may refer to either a consumer device for making ice, found inside a home freezer; a stand-alone appliance for making ice, or an industrial machine for making ice on a large scale.
Address: Gali No 5, Jagatpur Village Wazirabad, New Delhi – 110084, Delhi, India
Call Us: 8368222811
- Freezers & Refrigerators. All commercial kitchens require a refrigeration unit of some type. Refrigerating food items prevents them from perishing quickly, preserves freshness, and provides cold food storage space.
- Food Preparation Counters. Prep tables, counters, and cutting surfaces are essential to any commercial kitchen and come in various sizes. Choose preparation surfaces made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is sturdy against corrosion, resists attack from food and meat juices, and can withstand the harsh cleaning products used in commercial kitchens.
- Slicers are often tasked with cutting meat, cheese, or other foods with speed and precision. If you need to purchase a slicer, consider how often you’ll need to use it. If your slicing is low volume or infrequent, a manual food slicer is a better, less expensive option. However, for larger amounts of food or foods that need to be cut to specific proportions, choose an electric slicer instead. Electric slicers are automatic, which can save you time and labor. Moreover, most electric slicers allow you to turn off the automatic function and operate the machine manually.
- Mixers. If your operation involves baking or bread making, a commercial mixer is a mandatory purchase. Just like slicers, it’s important to choose a mixer based on the volume of food you’ll need and how frequently the mixer will be in use.
- Ranges. If your commercial operation prepares food over an open flame, you’ll need a kitchen range. The range is the powerhouse of the kitchen, so it’s important to choose one that meets both your cooking and aesthetic needs. Like residential ranges, commercial units can be either gas or electric. If you’d prefer to have a visual, responsive cooking experience, purchase a gas range.
- Ovens. Most, if not all, ranges come outfitted with an oven. If your operation centers around baked goods, it may be in your best interest to purchase a range with a convection oven setting. Unlike regular ovens, a convection oven has a fan and exhaust system that blows hot air around the food. They are an excellent appliance for roasting, toasting, making pies and cookies, or dehydrating.
- Sink. Sinks are vital to any kitchen because they provide running water as well as washing space for food and dishes. Local health authorities typically require commercial kitchens to install a triple-sink wash station and a commercial dishwashing unit.
- Shelving. Appropriate shelving can provide an ideal solution for storing various appliances in your kitchen as well as perishable and nonperishable foods. Moreover, having an organized storage system will help streamline your kitchen operation. Shelves and racks come in a variety of sizes and materials to satisfy your aesthetic preferences and storage needs.
We deal in Used Restaurant & Kitchen Equipment. We refurbish the equipment and then provide you in very good condition less then price from the market.
Contact Us – 8368222811
Kitchen Appliances These types of unit are principally fabricated from printed corrugated board, acrylic, sheet metal, Kitchen Appliances, steel wire, vacuum formed plastic and wood or indeed a combination of more than one of these materials. Choice of material is often dictated by the length of time the display unit will be in store.
Printed corrugated board is more suited to short-term promotional CDU’s due to its relatively low cost and, whereas acrylic, metal, wood, etc. are more suitable for longer-term CDU’s due to greater durability of those materials.